Monday 14 April 2014

Tuesday, April 15, Group 1



Dear Group 1,
I’m sorry I can’t be with tomorrow. Thank you so much for the warm goodbye you gave me. I hope that you are continuing to create new flashcards. I also hope that you did the homework I assigned you about uses of the future. I am assigning you an activity today with the idea that you are in the IT room together. I would like you to do the following:

·         Plan an excursion for all of you for Easter Monday.
o   In groups of 2-3, write dialogues discussing this planning (write the dialogue in one student’s learner diary only).
o   Remember: using the going to form or present continuous for plans, but if you decide something at the last minute and offer to do something, use the will form, e.g. (I’ll bring some wine.)
o   Refer back to Learning Links for the grammar and use your flash cards for the vocabulary!
·         Write me an email (as a group) inviting me to the excursion.

Your only homework is to complete these tasks (and to keep making new flash cards!).

I won’t be online on Tuesday, but I will be during class on Thursday. If you want to be in touch with me at any other time, do not hesitate to contact me via email or Google Hangout.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah,
    you can find our homework in my larner diary.
    Bye
    Alessia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Alessia. See you Thursday.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did a great job! I've added some comments and left my own email in Alessia's diary. Let me know if there's something you don't understand.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete