Wednesday 7 May 2014

Thursday, May 8th

Good morning dear students, welcome to our last lesson.

I have decided to come to you in voice even if I can't be there in person. Instead of adding written comments to the work you have done in your learner diaries (Alessandro, Anna Maria, Gianna, and Rossella), I have provided you with audio feedback. So today you have a challenge ;-)

Please read my instructions below carefully and follow them carefully.

Group 1

  1. One person go to the computer I used in the IT room. Log on and make sure that the audio is working.
  2. Open the blog. Click on Rossella's learner diary. Scroll down to the bottom.
  3. Open another window. Copy and paste this url: https://kaizena.com/doc/hd06izx You should see image 1 below.
  4. Click on the highlighted 'Hello' and listen to my message (see image 2 below).
  5. Follow the instructions in image 1 to listen to my corrections to Rossella's text.
  6. Go back to May 7th ('audio tasks for all of you' in image 1) and complete the activities there.
  7. Write an entry in your learner diary providing sincere, honest feedback about what you liked about the course, what you didn't like, and what you think you learned or didn't learn. You can do this in Italian if you want to.

IMAGE 1


IMAGE 2


Group 2


  1. Follow steps 1-4 for Group 1 above.
  2. Listen to the feeback for Alessandro, Anna Maria, and Gianna. (I have put links but you can find these links in the Comment section of your learner diaries on the upper right hand corner). Please do this together and try to understand my feedback. Write comments to this post about any feedback you do not understand.
  3. Follow steps 6-7 above. Listen to my story about Easter and try to complete the Spelling exercise.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,

Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment